Neverending Struggle V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverending Struggle V2

The second version of the forum RPG Neverending Struggle. Once, all universes touched. From that touch the Omegaverse was born and soon, doubles of people from those universes appeared. Now, they're fighting for control of the new world...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganman3

Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There? Empty
PostSubject: Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There?   Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 pm

I hope this goes somewhere. This forum is such a cool concept, and I'd love to see it in action a bit more.
I remain cautiously optimistic.
Best of luck, Neverending Struggle! Stay strong!
Back to top Go down
EzzyAlpha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There?   Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:59 am

zOMG, Ganman, you came back!! Are you going to play? Quick, apply for a character!
Back to top Go down
https://neverendingstruggle.rpg-board.net
webcoroma

PostSubject: Re: Re: Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There?    Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:02 pm

This is my first time in a long while, that I've done something like this. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
AMCM

PostSubject: Re: Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There?   Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Hello. I am new here. I love the story behind this and have an awesome character waiting . I am eager to jump into battle, but don't know where to start. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There?   Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello (Hello) Is There Anybody In There?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neverending Struggle V2 :: OCC :: Chat-
Jump to: